Thursday, February 15, 2018

Productivity Killer

My commitment to blogging about quilting is serious. But this week Hoss joined our family and pretty much every free second I have is going to him. I know this is only temporary, people have puppies all the time and survive and many quilters have dogs and still manage to sew. But I am starting to wonder if I will ever sew manage to sew again!!!



It has been less than a week since he joined us so of course we are still adjusting. I know that the time and attention I give him now will pay off in the long run so for the time being my quilting is on hold. I do hope that during the upcoming three day weekend I can wear him out enough to get a few nap time sewing opportunities. But for now it is all Hoss, all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!!! I love reading your comments and always respond via email. If you are a no-reply blogger please leave your email.