Monday, March 27, 2017

100 Blocks 100 Days / Tula Pink's City Sampler (2017 Finish-A-Long Q1 #1)

I'm excited to be posting my first finish for the 2017 Finish Along! You can find my original post with details about my Finish-A-Long goals HERE.


I worked hard and was successful in completing my 100 blocks / Tula City Sampler by January 25, 2017. Here is a picture of the final finish!


I have been using it ever since and I still feel joy every time I look at it! The best part about making and finishing this quilt was the wonderful group of quilty friends I made through the process. I was able to connect with so many wonderful and inspiring quilters and I'm glad I made these connections! 
Fabric
Too many different fabrics to list. Total mishmash.
Sashing: Cotton & Steel

Batting
Warm and Natural

Thread
Aurifil 50wt Grey and Black (Backing)

Everything sewn/quilted on my very modest but hardworking Janome Magnolia 7330.

3 comments:

  1. What a lot of work in this beautiful quilt! Well done on your first Q1 finish! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great modern sampler! I like the setting too! Congrates on a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! I love your version with the grey background !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!!! I love reading your comments and always respond via email. If you are a no-reply blogger please leave your email.