Monday, September 26, 2016

Spoiler Alert - September Stash Builder Box

Spoiler alert!!!



I've been getting the Stash Builder box since it started. I was impressed by the mission -- 20% of every box purchased is used to buy supplies for their Heart Builders program, which makes quilts for kids in need. I was also impressed by other "kind" things they have done. One month they were generous enough to give me one box for free so I could "pay it forward" to one of my friends. This company just embodies so many things that I value, especially you get what you give. 

I have been happy with all of the fabrics I have received so far. They even let subscribers help pick some of the prints which is fun! There is always a pencil with a fun saying, and accessories that are useful like thread. There are patterns too. All around it has been a great box and I'm glad to be a subscriber. 

I'm even more excited about an upcoming change: the boxes will now have a full three yards of fabric! I must say that I often wish I had more than a fat quarter. This will give you a lot of options to work with, especially if it is a fabric you really love. 

Now, here it is, the September box!





















Can you see the aqua peeking out from the bottom. I have been using it in my 100 Days 100 Blocks and I'm thrilled to get more. Plus I have a few other fabrics that will blend in so well with this!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!!! I love reading your comments and always respond via email. If you are a no-reply blogger please leave your email.